For those who are keen to work in Housekeeping department, this course is the best choice.
Providing students with essential housekeeping operational knowledge, the course consists of practical sessions in our mock up mini guest room and on job training in a hotel. As you complete the course you will be ready to work in housekeeping department with full confidence.
- Maintain Hospitality Industry knowledge
- Work Effectively with customer and collegues
- Clean and prepare room for incoming guests
- Provide housekeeping service to guest
- Provide a lost and found facilities
- Receive and store stock
- Clean public areas , facilities and equipment
- Maintain and operate industrial laundry
- Launder linen and guest’s clothes
- Establish and maintain a safe and workplace
- English for Housekeeping Operation
Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and above and must have completed High School (Grade 11).Applicant must have Basic English and should be able to communicate in English. A pre assessment will be done before acceptance to the course.
Students are provided with
- A Pair of Hotel Uniform
(White Shirt and Black Pant/ Skirt)
- The art of Napkin Folding DVD
- Star Resources Logo Napkin
- Restaurant English CD
- A Text Book
Students are continuously assessed through written tests, assignments, projects, practical performance, on job training and their attendance.
- Monthly Theory Assessment through Written Test( 1st and 2nd Mid Term and Final Exam)
- Practical Skill Performance Test(3 times during the course and final practical test)
- Oral Test
- Assignment and Project Presentation
On successfully completion of the course Star Resources arranges Interview Tips training program and Interview experience for the students. Our students get opportunity to enter any interview arranged at the premises or at any other recruitment agents as demands arise.