This hospitality program is designed for students who want to embark on a career in the front line of a hotel. Our course modules are especially designed with hands on practical training to meet the industrial need.
- Introduction to hotel
- Professional Image for the Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Organization
- Front Office Operation
- Status Terminology
- Check out & Account Settlement
- Cashiering (Terminology)
- Bell Attendant (video presentation)
- Listening Courtesy
- Customer Interaction Skills
- Complaints Handling
- Airline Ticket
- English for Reception
- Mini Case
1. Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and above and must have completed High School (Grade 11).
2. Applicant must have well groomed appearance with good personality. They need to meet a standard height requirement as part of professional requisites.
3. Applicant must have good English communication skill and additional language skill will be a plus. A pre assessment will be done before acceptance to the course.