Bartending And Mixology
- Milkshake and smoothies
- Types of Coffee and tea
- Shisha knowledge and Cigar knowledge
- Personal knowledge
- Food safety and sanitation
- Smoothies and juice
- Cocktail recipes and Mocktail recipes
- Introduction bar and coffee shop
- History of bartending and bartender
- Duties and responsibilities
- Beverage knowledge
- Introduction to wine
- Bar Setup
- Mixing drinks and Cocktail making methods
- Bar inventory and Cleaning task list
- Bar operation
- Customer Interaction skills
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and above and must have completed High School (Grade 11).
- Applicant must have well groomed appearance with good personality. They need to meet a standard height requirement as part of professional requisites.
- Applicant must have good English communication skill and additional language skill will be a plus. A pre assessment will be done before acceptance to the course.
Students are provided with
- A Pair of Hotel Uniform
- (White Shirt and Black Pant/ Skirt)
- The art of Napkin Folding DVD
- Star Resources Logo Napkin
- Restaurant English CD
- A Text Book
Students are continuously assessed through written tests, assignments, projects, practical performance, on job training and their attendance.
- Monthly Theory Assessment through Written Test( 1st and 2nd Mid Term and Final Exam)
- Practical Skill Performance Test(3 times during the course and final practical test)
- Oral Test
- Assignment and Project Presentation
On successfully completion of the course Star Resources arranges Interview Tips training program and Interview experience for the students. Our students get opportunity to enter any interview arranged at the premises or at any other recruitment agents as demands arise.